Cheese is good for a lot of things – pizza, pasta, pastry, and so much more. But who knew that cheese is also good for customer satisfaction?
The beauty of this tip is it’s simplicity. It requires no cost and no time to implement, but the impact it has on customer satisfaction s quite significant. Hannah Zambrano, Mindvalley Experience Manager, talks about how the Customer Support team boosted satisfaction rate through a little dash of cheese on their signature lines.
Here are some signature lines that the team uses to bring some smile to their customers:
- “Sending you lots of smiles and positive energy.”
- “Have a wonderful week filled with love and joy!”
- “Sending love and light to you.”
- “Wishing you a peaceful and loving week.”
- “Spreading much light and awesomeness to you, always!”
- “Sending lots of Positive Energy, Peace, Love, Unicorns, Rainbows, Butterflies, and Smiles.”
- “Have an awesome day filled with bliss, joy, and love.”
- “I send you lots of light and positive energy!”
- “Live with Passion, Purpose, and Delight.”
- “I wish you a day filled with happiness, light, and smiles.”
Forget about generic signature lines. Customers’ appreciate creativity and cheesiness because it is personalized and does not sound mechanical. Do not be afraid to use them.
Manifesting a grand day of success and prosperity your way,